Human Resources, Payroll & Benefits
- WCSU 2016-2017 Pay Day Schedule
- 2017 W-4 Form
- Form 1-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification Form Form I-9 Instructions
- Direct Deposit Form
- Declaration of Health Care Coverage Form - VT Dept of Labor - to be completed annually by all employees. (This is not a health insurance enrollment form.)
- WCSU Email Request Form & Internet Acceptable Use Agreement
- New Hire Information Form
Municipal Retirement Enrollment Form - Non-teaching employees - This form shall be completed at time of employment for any person to be regularly employed 30 or more hours per week and 1040 hours a year for any school district.
COBRA - General Notices by School District:
Group A - Reading, Woodstock Elementary & Windsor Central Supervisory Union
Group B - Woodstock Union High/Middle School
Group C - Killington Elementary
Group D - Barnard & The Prosper Valley School
CHIP - Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program - (for you or your children who are eligible for Medicaid or CHIP).
WCEA ESP MASTER AGREEMENT for Woodstock Elementary School & Woodstock Union High/Middle School 2016-2017 WCEA MASTER AGREEMENT for Barnard, Reading, Woodstock Elementary, Woodstock Union High/Middle School & WCSU 2016-17
HRA (Health Reimbursement Agreement)
For WUHS All Eligible Employees & Killington Elementary School Employees: * WCSU Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Summary Plan Description & HIPAA Notice * WCSU Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Personal Information/Enrollment Form & Claim Form
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & COVERAGE (SBC) Jan - Dec 2017
For Reading, Woodstock Elementary School, WUHSMS, WCSU Employees:
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - Vermont Health Partnership (VHP) Plan
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - Comp 300 Plan
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - JY Managed Plan - WUHS Support Personnel
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - JY Unmanaged Plan - WUHS Teachers, WES & WCSU
For WUHSMS Employees & Killington Elementary School Employees:
For Barnard & The Prosper Valley School Employees:
Northeast Delta Dental Enrollment / Change Form Northeast Delta Dental - Employee Portal
Northeast Delta Dental - Certificate of Coverage - Dental Plan Description
Dental Outline of Benefits - Barnard, Reading, Woodstock Elem, WUHSMS & WCSU
Dental Outline of Benefits - Killington Elementary School
Dental Outline of Benefits - The Prosper Valley School
Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Network - You will get the best value from your Delta Dental Plan when you receive your dental care from one of our PPO (greatest savings) or Premier network participating dentists:
- No Balance Billing: Because participating dentists accept Northeast Delta Dental’s allowed fees for services, you will typically pay less when you visit a participating dentist.
- No Claims Paperwork: Participating dentists will prepare and submit claims for you.
- Direct Payment: Northeast Delta Dental pays participating dentists directly, so you don’t have to pay the covered amount up front and wait for a reimbursement check.
To find out if your dentist participates in our PPO or Premier network, you can: call your dentist, visit our website “Learn About Your Network Options” page: http://nedelta.com/Dentist-Search/Learn-About-Your-Plan, or call Customer Service at 1‐800‐832‐5700.
Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts (DCA)
IN LIEU WAIVER FORMS: NEW FORM FOR 2017-18
Investment Options - 403(b) & 457(b) Plans:
403(b) - The Windsor Central Supervisory Union (WCSU) 403(b) Plan is a powerful tool to help you reach your retirement dreams. As a supplement to other retirement benefits or savings that you may have, this voluntary Plan allows you to save and invest extra money for retirement... tax deferred! Not only will you defer taxes immediately, you may build extra savings consistently and automatically, choose from a variety of investment options, and learn more about saving and investing for your financial future. Read the Getting Started document to learn more about your Plan and how simple it is to enroll.
403(b) 2017 Enrollment Application 403(b) Paycheck Contribution Election Form