WCUD School Nutrition Program

Follow us on Instagram @vtschoolmeals


Please fill out the application for Free and Reduced School Meals and return to your school's administrative assistant. If you need assistance with the application, please let us know how we can help. Filling out the F&R form helps students receive free meals and helps us receive funding for many other programs. You may apply at ANY time during the school year if your family income status changes. 

Free and Reduced 2019-2020 Meal Application Download-PDF


Meal Payment Information

It is important to keep up with your meal payments if your family does not qualify for free meals.

How do I pay for my child's meal account? 

1.  Give a check or cash to your elementary administrative assistant. At the middle and high school level, give the check or cash to kitchen staff. These payments will get credited to your child's meal account. At the high school and middle school level, transactions can be paid with cash at time of purchase. 

2.Click on myschoolbucks.com link to create an account and make payments on your child's meal account online.  Please choose the Windsor Central MUUSD as our district. Please opt to use the features like receiving emails for low balances and checking your child's transactions. This is a great way to keep track of your child’s account!



Click here to find out more about what a complete meal is at WUHSMS and what is a la carte items- (included in this document is a la carte pricing for your budgeting purposes.

If you have any questions concerning the WCUD School Nutrition Program, please contact Gretchen Czaja, Healthy Foods Educator & Director-gczaja@wcsu.net, 802-457-1317, ext 1123

Meet the WCUD School Nutrition Team! 

Our school nutrition team is ready to serve you this school year! 


Darcy Cole-Cook-Site Leader

Dyan Hoehl-Cook-Site Leader

Wendy Barr-Kitchen Assistant

Selena Robinson-Kitchen Assistant

Kelly Baker-Cashier


Jen Lockhart-Cook-Site Leader

Scarlett McDermott-Kitchen Assistant

Tara Mumford-Cashier

RES-Paitra Martin-Cook Site Leader

KES-Nora Sylvia-Cook Site Leader

BA-Laural Gould



Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.